Monday, September 22, 2008

Loosing a diamond..

..while too busy collecting stones..

Refocusing on getting back the lost time as I did my entire life, I feel I forgot a bit about the important things. Discovering oneself is one of the most difficult tasks a person has to face. To help myself in that process, I got two very popular books that I'm very anxious to start reading: The Art of Loving (Erich Fromm) and Your Erroneous Zones (Wayne Dyer)..


Taking advantage of this half tranquil sunday, I've organized and uploaded some pictures. I really enjoyed to live those moments, I hope the pictures show at least some of what I felt then!

In order of appearance..

The splendour and glamour of some young souls having fun in Madrid..

This tuesday gathering in the same date I was born (different year, of course)..

And a very nice trip to the city of Porto (Portugal) with my friend Libby, whom I spent a great time with! (the pictures say it all)..

No comments: