Monday, July 25, 2011

BCN

It was December 2007 when I last visited Barcelona.

Back then I thought/hoped my life will end up a certain way. Now I know that was just a silly thing, to try to predict the future, cause no one can.

I'm writing this on the way back from the mentioned city. This time everything was different: the people I went with, the season, the city itself, and of course, the experiences I lived there.



I'm not particularly happy to what I'm gonna find back home.. a lot of work (or maybe too little, which is worst), a very hot weather, no beaches and an uncertain and unpredictable future.

I keep thinking unconnected things: we are too many, don't tied yourself, be free, ensure your future, there's no way to do the previous one cause nothing is 100% certain, so just relax and enjoy... but what if I could ensure a 70% and still enjoy every moment? What if I could live on holidays forever? I know that's not even close to real happiness..

No one knows what the future holds.


No comments: