Monday, November 12, 2007

Wake up, and smell the coffee..!

Welcome to my second post!
First I want to share this (not)-so-funny video with all of you.. I hope you like it!

Don't forget I'm flying to .ar after thanksgiving, that would be Mo 11/26 and I'll be there during December, after that my future is as uncertain as a hurricane! I hope it will be defined asap !

Oh!, Thinky is totally kaput, it fell off the bed.. :( so I'm -think-ing in acquiring a new one.. :D I don't have so much time though.. but I've decided I'll try it anyway!

6 comments:

nabinguser said...

owwww! :( has Thinky died? Bring me the thinky to buenos aires and I will repair it.
=)

Saint said...

kewl! I will! anyway, luckely I could get the info! (miniIDE case)! :)

Unknown said...

Very moving vid - thanks for sharing, I liked it. So where do Page and Brin fit into the scheme of things if Microsoft is the most important position held in the U.S? :)

and what is Thinky anyway?

Richie said...

Che!! in english as you requested!

this comment has nothing to do with your blog but since this blog is your new toy i decided to stop by and drop you this line:
"help me to install the driver for the wireless adapter in my linux machine"
c'mon che what's 30 min from your time if you do so i will invite you for lunch in any of the 17 google cafes ... whatcha think? sounds like a good deal ... uh?

take care che!

Saint said...

Hey guys! Thaks so much to leave your footprints on my blog!! I love it!
I thing Larry&Sergei are hanging arround in google's cafes, instead of building a monopoly ;)
Thinky is my little old laptop.. (thinkpad, of course)..
And Rick..30 min of my life worth more than free food.. so when I'll be in Arg I'd accept your invitation.. (flight tickets are included, right?) :D

nabinguser said...

we want photos of the new thinky!