Saturday, December 1, 2007

Turbulent waters

Sometimes there are lots of changes in ones life.. they can lead to a better or worse situation..

As usual, it's not just about changes but also decisions, choices, causes and effects. When the changes are present, choices are made considering everything we know in that particular moment we have to take some decision, so the feeling of regret of something shouldn't exist, because we always choose the path we think is better in that precise moment with that precise level of thought.

Nowadays I'm going through a lot of changes, and the decisions I'm taking are much riskier than usual.. I'm betting all, so I can win twice what I have, which will put me in a higher/better position, or I can loose everything.. with the very well known consequences..

Last Tuesday (11/27) I came from Mountain View (CA) and today I find myself in Arg without a job, because of an unwanted situation with the company I worked for and some risky decisions I made. Hopefully I will get another job soon in some part of this world..

I'm also planning a trip to Barcelona for the end of the year... there I would meet with great people from .ar, .de, .es and maybe .us , so it promises to be awesome!

/* Why do I always have to wait for someone else's decision? */

I'll keep you all posted!
Stg-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yor are not the only one who asks such an interesting and neverending question.....
Choices,decisions,that´s the life we have to live.We always loose and win when we take important decisions and I think it´s the funny(?) part of the story...
See you!
Have a great life!
Kar

Saint said...

yes I know, but it seems that it doesn't matter if another people have the same problems.. and it might be not so funny when you loose more than what you win several times in a row..

Unknown said...

Santiago-
Too bad we didn't get to meet earlier in life - you seemed like a nice guy. Good luck with your adventures and I will hope to cross paths with you again some day. I will keep up with your blog to see what you are up to...Take care and remember...
"Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey!"
-Bryon