Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hurted by the unknown

I honestly thought I was walking step by step, I thought I was being natural, I thought I was giving and taking nothing more than enough, trying to not push and the worst part was when I believed I was more important than I really was.. but I was totally wrong, and that is a wound that sometimes hurts very much and it will for a long long time.. [feelings are mixed up, so it is very hard to recognize them.. maybe disappointment, frustration, anger, sadness or something else]

How can I shut down my mind? I don't want to analyze, otherwise I will end up in another completely different life before I notice..

"Hope, it is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously the source of your greatest strength, and your greatest weakness..."

No comments: