Sunday, April 27, 2008

The deep vacuum of space

Nothing to say, nothing to feel, but many things to think abt..

I'm training more, I'm reading more, I'm trying to eat healthier and I'm trying to be at peace with myself, a state I haven´t reached since a very long time ago.. I think I need something I still cannot find.. time will tell.. I definitly still have to learn a lot from this life..

I feel like in a limbo of mixed thoughts, I'm afraid to think of a future or past beyond a couple months. I know I just have to live this present, which in some point represents stability. But I'm really not sure of how long will this last..

There are some "new" pictures in my web album from one of my last days in Argentina:
       At Ana's house


Reading: I finished The Zahir and started (I'm in the first 1/3 of the way right now) Thus spoke Zaratustra which makes me think a lot abt some things beyond this world.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

what strikes me about these thoughts is that you seem very "wrapped up" in your own mind. Try living "outside" yourself. You seem most at peace when you are with others and making other people happy and "learning" Maybe life isn't all about getting somewhere, but is about enjoying where you are and not analyzing every little thing/thought/feeling.

Maybe try something you never have tried, do something you would never do, try to learn something new --just for the fun of it-not because it somehow makes you better...read some poems, read about an artist you like, just some thoughts i had...

Saint said...

..what a truth you just said here!..I am at peace when I make others happy and learning, but I also know the meaning of the journey and try to enjoy it (analizing everything is my way of being and very hard to change)..

I try to do things just for fun.. I try and play guitar, I read philosophy, tails and essays (don't like poems very much), I try to write some ideas..

but it seems that when I'm not happy with my environment (close friends, partner,..) I cannot plenty enjoy anything else.. but of course I'm trying to change that !! I have some short-term plans! [keep reading this blog for updates!] :D

Thanks very much for the comment, I hope this motivates other people to do it more often..