Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Step by step

Text I wrote yesterday (04/28/2008):

It's very impressive how people can control and guide their energy doing things they enjoy. Right now I can't, but I'll try that fo'shizzle (that's for Bryon).

Lately I just want to be in peace with myself (yes I know, who doesn't), of course I know I wont get it soon, cause I'm always worried abt something and that's hard to revert back, but lately I feel I can easily approach to certain peace or tranquility..

Today it was a good day for that. I came home "early" from work so I went for a run sooner than before, maybe it was that, maybe the sunny day, maybe the 2 su-do-ku's (1 easy, 1 difficult) from the last page of the newspaper that I resolve every day on my way to work or maybe this routine I'm trying to generate.. but I felt like running so I ran more than lately, doing better times and without feeling exausted (as some of the times).. I made this spreadsheet to have a record of my times.. maybe one day soon I'll be running a 10k again..

Paperwork: Tomorrow I'll go to get my spanish birth certificate, after so many inconvenients (actually just a 2 months strike) it seems that the waiting worth it.. I hope I can get tomorrow also my ID.

Today´s update:

After 4,5 hs I got my ID!! I had to re-do the birth certificate cause it was wrong.. what a bureaucracy!!

No comments: