Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Goals

Talking with a friend from Orlando today about my goals for this year makes me realize they weren't in my blog, so I thought of adding a short section (look at the right side) with all them and publishing a post like this one to comment it..

2007 - I wanted to..

[change my 2006 job] decision based on a professional growth. I cannot complaint, I was working in a huge company with excelent people around me.

[get my driver license] since I've never needed it, I was never interested in it, but in MTV is unthinkable not to have it.

[finish my eng. degree] this is something I've posposed to make some trips, so it was time to make it end.

[improve my english] I want to understand everything and being understanded by anyone in all aspects of the english language. I made some improvements, this blog is also helping a lot.

[live alone] somehow at the beginning of the year I was living with my father, obviously I rather like to live in my own apartment.

2008 - Expectations..

Hopefully next year I'll have more stability in my life. I want to settle down somewhere (I have to find out which place would be the best for me), get a job where I can feel I'm growing professionally, and have a nice person who I can enjoy all that with..

[Time for me to stop the car somewhere and enjoy the view]

No comments: