Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Metamorphosis - Stage #2

Before my announced trip I've been studying for 2 weeks (and that's why I haven't answered some emails, sorry) to take the 2 last tests for my title of "Information Systems Engineer".. and I've passed them!! so now I don't have to worry about it anymore!! Amazing, uh!?

You may not believe this but I got my tickets to BCN 32 hs before the flight (12/19, the same day I took my last test) and they are not electronic ones.. so you can imagine how insecure (aka scared) I was about it.. but luckily I'm here now! pheew!

Unfortunately, I didn't get any news about a job I want to get [no more info for now ;) ], so that added a bit of nervousness to my head.. at least I'm sure this uncertainty won't last for a long time..

As I've anticipated, I'm in BCN and I'm staying in the hostel "La Palmera".

Here I was having fun with a friend and another great people, we were talking a lot, hanging around, going out, having some "tapas",.. in two words: enjoying BCN! :)

Yesterday I was walking around the city and taking pictures to the buildings which have a very particular architecture.. really awesome! (I'll upload some photos soon).

No comments: